What Does CBD Feel Like: First-Time Users of CBD
13 Oct 2022
You will be surprised to know how many people are experimenting with CBD as an alternative remedy for their health issues.
With so many people taking up the habit of using CBD regularly, there has been an increase in the popularity of CBD cafes as well. But what exactly is this strange new trend and how can you get initiated in it?
CBD or cannabidiol is one of the compounds found in the hemp oil and other natural sources. Even though it is not as famous as THC, which is another compound found in cannabis plants, it has numerous benefits when used properly. It can be ingested either by smoking or through edibles.
Since the potential effects of CBD are negated when smoked, if you wish to use this cannabinoid for its healing properties, you need to look into edible recipes that involve CBD.
What Does CBD Feel Like?
We are sure that you are curious to know how this cannabis feels. While all cannabinoids have different effects when used, cannabis smokers report a euphoric, relaxed and calm feeling.
When ingested through edibles, the effects are usually mild, with little to no psychoactive effects. CBD is a natural anxiety-reducer and helps you feel less stressed out due to everyday stressors and anxiety.
How to Use CBD
Before you start experimenting with CBD, you should know how to use it properly. CBD can be ingested through edibles or taken as a tincture. If you decide to use edibles, you need to keep in mind that it takes a long time for them to kick in.
CBD Tinctures are a great way to administer CBD. They are very easy to use and work like an edible. All you need to do is drop a few drops under your tongue and let it sit there for a few minutes before swallowing.
CBD pills work exactly like tinctures, but the only difference is that you need to swallow them instead of keeping them under the tongue. You can also use CBD topicals or patches for localized pain and inflammation.
Deciding on Products
As mentioned above, CBD can be used in various ways. So it is important to decide on a product that you think will suit your needs best.
- Edibles: If you are not a smoker and would prefer to use edibles instead, you have a wide variety of options to choose from. You can use CBD-infused gummies, hard candies, granola bars, coffee, tea, cookies, and even drinks such as sodas and energy drinks. Choose products that contain a high concentration of CBD to get the best results.
- Tinctures: These are one of the most common ways to ingest CBD. All you need is a dropper to put a few drops under your tongue and that’s it. You can also mix it with water or juice if you want.
- Gummies: If you are looking for something sweet and sour, gummies are the perfect product for you. They come in a variety of flavours and are very easy to consume.
- Balms: While topicals are perfect for localized pain, they tend to be expensive. You can make your own CBD balm by using natural ingredients such as coconut oil, beeswax, essential oils, and CBD.
Pros of Using CBD
People who have found relief from stress and anxiety with CBD swear by the compound. CBD is legal, inexpensive and has no side effects.
– It is Legal: One of the biggest advantages of using CBD is that it is legal. You will not have to worry about being arrested or fined by the police.
– It is Inexpensive: Another reason why CBD is so popular is that it is very inexpensive. You will not have to spend a fortune to treat your ailments.
– It has no Side Effects: Unlike other strong medications, CBD has no side effects. You can consume it as often as you want without worrying about harmful side effects.
– Anti-inflammatory: Another advantage of using CBD is that it is an anti-inflammatory agent. It will help reduce pain and swelling in the body.
Cons of Using CBD
While CBD is most definitely a useful product, it does have a few side effects.
- Not Ideal for Everybody: While CBD has no side effects, it does not work for everybody. Some people may experience a drop in serotonin levels when using CBD. If you are one of these people, you can try using a product that has a combination of THC and CBD.
- May Cause Drowsiness: Some people experience drowsiness when using CBD. If you are prone to drowsiness, it is best to avoid using CBD during daytime.
- Feel Less Motivated: Another side effect of using CBD is that it may reduce your motivation to do things. If you feel that CBD is hampering your creativity and productivity, try using a lower dose or switching to a different CBD product.
CBD is a natural compound that has numerous health benefits when used properly. It is legal, inexpensive and has no side effects. What are you waiting for? Go out there and grab yourself a bottle of CBD to keep your health in check.
Now that you know more about CBD, it is time to get initiated in this wonderful world. With so many advantages and benefits, it is no wonder why more people are taking up the habit of using CBD regularly.