What is THC Syrup and Why Should You Care?
28 Jul 2022
THC Syrup has massive popularity in Japan. It’s known as “cannacola” and its a main ingredient in popular desserts and snacks. In America and Europe, however, people are still unfamiliar with this new trend. So what exactly is THC syrup? Cannabis contains a chemical called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which induces psychoactive effects when consumed. This chemical can be extracted from the plant for use in various ways: as an oil, tincture or capsule; cooked into foods such as brownies or cookies. Even infused into drinks such as tea, coffee or cocktails. THC syrup is a simple syrup infused with cannabinoids. This article explores the advantages of THC syrups over other forms of cannabis consumption.
What is THC Syrup?
THC syrup is a cannabis syrup that comes in a small bottle or jar. Typically made by mixing cannabis concentrate with vegetable glycerine or coconut oil and sugar. The syrup can now be mixed with beverages and food. The syrup is a ready-to-use product, which makes it easy for people to cook with. You don’t need any special equipment or experience with cannabis to use it. The syrup is easy to add to any dish, similar to marijuana edibles. The syrup comes in different strengths, so you can adjust the dosage to suit your needs. The average serving size is one to two tablespoons, which is enough to induce a mild psychoactive effect in most users.
What Are the Benefits of THC Syrup?
THC syrup offers several benefits over other forms of cannabis consumption.
- Syrup is widely available – If you live in a state or country where cannabis is legal, you’ll likely be able to find cannabis syrups where you buy your cannabis.
- Easy to use – There’s no special equipment or knowledge required to use syrup, and you can incorporate it into any recipe.
- Discreet – Weed syrup comes in a small bottle or jar and is ready-to-use, so you don’t need to worry about anyone recognizing what it is.
- Convenient – The syrup is easy to transport, so you can use it on the go.
- THC syrup is versatile – You can add it to almost any beverage or food.
How is THC Syrup Made and What’s In It?
The process for making THC syrup is very simple. First, you’ll need to decarboxylate your cannabis flower. This process activates the psychoactive components in cannabis. Afterward, you’ll grind up the decarboxylated weed and mix it with water in a stockpot or crock pot. This will create a thick, gooey sludge that you’ll then pour into mason jars or other airtight containers. Once the syrup has cooled, it’s ready for usage. Generally, you’ll find THC syrup in a small bottle or jar, which contains a concentrated form of cannabis. The syrup will contain all the cannabis plant’s beneficial compounds, like THC, CBD and terpenes.
Who Should Try THC Syrup?
THC syrup is an ideal option for people who want a discreet and easy way to consume cannabis.
- People who are new to cannabis – THC syrup is an excellent starting point for new cannabis users. It’s very easy to use and delivers mild effects, so it’s a great way to test the waters.
- People want a discreet way to consume cannabis – The Syrup is very discreet, so it’s an excellent option for people who want to consume cannabis in a low-key way.
- People who don’t have access to a lot of tools – If you don’t have the tools or the time to vaporize or smoke cannabis, then syrup is a great option. You can add it to practically anything, so it’s easy to use.
- People who want easy and quick access to cannabis – If you want to consume cannabis, but don’t have the time or the tools, then syrup is a great option.
Is There a Downside to Using THC Syrup?
THC syrup is generally considered to be a safe and non-toxic way to consume cannabis. That being said, there are a few potential downsides worth considering.
- Easy to overconsume syrup – If you’re new to cannabis products, If you’re consuming it with a beverage, it’s even easier. Because syrup is so concentrated, it’s easy to forget how much you’ve consumed.
- It’s easy to consume too much sugar – If you add syrup to your coffee or tea, you may be consuming a lot of sugar. This can be problematic for people with diabetes or other health conditions. ca
- Mixing THC Syrup – Mixing THC syrup with alcohol and other drinks could produce unwanted side effects.
Cannabis is a versatile plant with a wide range of applications. THC syrup is one of the latest trends in the cannabis industry. It’s texturally similar to thick cough medicine and provides many of the same effects as traditional cannabis edibles. Traditional methods like smoking cannabis or eating weed edibles are always on the table. It’s easy to use, comes in different strengths, and can be added to just about any beverage or food.