This statement outlines that we cannot take responsibility for orders that are lost due to various factors. These factors include:
- Incorrect Address: If the customer provides an inaccurate address, including mistakes from typos or auto-correct errors.
- Change of Customer Address: If the customer changes their address or moves after placing the order.
- Theft after Delivery: If the package is stolen after it has been successfully delivered.
- Rejection upon Delivery: If the package is rejected upon delivery by a doorman or another party.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Addresses: We no longer utilize a return address. Incomplete or incorrect addresses, such as missing unit numbers, can render the package undeliverable by the postal service. In such cases, neither refunds nor replacements will be provided for this error.
To avoid any issues, it’s essential for customers to ensure they input the accurate and complete address during the order process. In case corrections are needed, customers should contact us promptly before making payment.
A. It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- View Your cart to apply any coupon codes and see your total – https://cannabismo.org/cart
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://cannabismo.org/checkout/
- *If you are a new customer: If you haven’t purchased from us before you need to fill the required fields in the checkout, and send photos of your ID, and a Selfie of yourself holding your ID to [email protected]. Please make sure to upload clear images so we can approve your registration and process your order. Once your registration and order are processed you will be notified. You are now registered for all future purchases and will not have to provide ID again.
- *If you are an existing customer:Login to your account on the checkout page. When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number from your account (they will auto-fill from your account).
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interac E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive a tracking number from us.
A. Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
A. Our customer service representatives are available on live chat, Monday to Thursday 10am PST – 10pm PST and Friday 10am PST – 4pm PST.
Email Address: [email protected]
Our phone number is currently unavailable.
A. No. We only ship within Canada.
All orders and payment received by 9AM PST will be shipped on the same day. If we receive your order and payment after 9AM PST, your order will be shipped the following business day.
A. If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. You can cancel your old order by contacting our customer service agent live Live Chat. Once the order is processing/completed or shipped, we are unable to make any adjustments to your items or your shipping address.
A. Each new member gets 400 points for signing up. For each $1 you spend with us, you get one point. This doesn’t include shipping costs, however. For each 20 points that you accumulate you earn a $1 discount which you can apply to any future orders with us. If you do a product review, you’ll earn 5 points. You can only do a review on items that you purchase.
Earn points for reviewing products purchased on the website.
(Only permitted to write reviews on products purchased)
1)Click on the product on Cannabismo
2)Click on review
3)Write a review and submit
4)Once approved points will be credited into your account
Feel free to check out our rewards program here to find additional ways to get points!
A. All products sales are final. We are only able to provide reimbursement through store-credit or a replacement package. No cash refunds, returns or exchanges.
Please be aware of imitators, and be sure that you are aware of the following points:
1. You should only ever order from this site – https://cannabismo.org/
2. Our Customer Service email is: [email protected]
3. We will never take an order through email, phone, Facebook or other social media – only through this website.
4. We do not accept any form of payment other than Interac E-Transfer. We do not accept or request any form of gift card or credit card.
Payments and Fees
A. We only accept Interac E-transfers and Bitcoin payments, as these are safe payment methods.
Interac E-transfer is available for most Canadian banks or credit unions. We kindly ask that you use the instructions for the transfer provided in your order’s invoice email – also a good chance for you to review the order details before sending the payment. For Bitcoins payments, there’ll be a QR code and a wallet address coming up after your order has been placed for your convenience.
We only ship orders once the payment has been confirmed and the order will then be processed by us.
A. Yes. We charge GST / HST depending on which province we are shipping to. This amount will be shown in your cart and checkout.
Here are the current tax rates:
|British Columbia (BC)||GST||5%|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||HST||15%|
|Prince Edward Island (PEI)||HST||15%|
We use Canada Post Xpresspost for all orders and for any order spending over $150 in total before tax and after discount will get free shipping.
However, if it doesn’t meet the requirement above, a Flat Rate $19.99 shipping fee will be charged.
A. Once the E-Transfer is sent, it will auto-deposit to our account. It may take up to 48 hours for us to verify the payment and process your order. Once we verify your payment and process your order, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number, as the order is on it’s way to you.
A. Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe.
*We do not accept “Money Transfers”
A. Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
Despite our best efforts to uphold the best qualities. Due to the rise in temperature we understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise.
If you receive any products that do not meet your expectations. Please contact our customer service department immediately.
Our dedicated team will promptly address your concerns and take appropriate steps to rectify the situation. Thank you for understanding, we hope we can provide a suitable resolution based on your specific circumstance.
A. If you need to change your shipping address you can do so in your account profile. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team and they will be able to submit changes.
A. Your tracking number is emailed to you when your package ships.
A. Once processed, orders can take 3-7 business days for delivery.
Additional delays can occur due to:
- Holiday Seasons
- Postal Service Delays
- Extreme Weather Conditions
- Acts of Nature
- *Rural areas may need to allow an additional 1-3 business days for delivery.
A. We recommend that you check the “Require a signature upon delivery (optional)” box during checkout of your order, to prevent theft and to not have your order sit outside in hot months or cold months.
A. If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in transit status, it has to be over 30 days before it can be deemed loss.
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 21 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
A. There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
A. Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
A. If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off by one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This results in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.
A. Most people get their package on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
Unfortunately, there are much higher % of postal thefts when shipping to Nunavut, Northern Ontario, Northwest Territories, Yukon Territories and Northern Quebec. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or reimbursement if your package is lost or stolen.
A. We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day. (Please wait up to 24 hours for your tracking number to show a location before contacting us.)